Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4790 results found

1. See previous program phases

It would be super usefull to allow coaches to choose if their clients can see OR not their past program phases. We get a couple of complaints about that... they were use to this with our previous app and now they request we send them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Connect Garmin heart rate band

Make it possible for trainers to monitor the clients hart rate during a training session. Trainers can see the progress own there device during the session

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Different calander view on mobile version

Just like the desktop version, would be nice to see when trainers are busy with their clients.
    So we don’t overbook the space for personal training

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to add individual foods in like my fitness pal

It would be great to scan a barcode/type in a food or ingredient to add to the clients day if they don't want to stick to the meals that have been given

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Videos available offline

The ability to download videos to view offline, similar to other streaming services, for clients who want to follow along to video without wifi or cell service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add scheduling feature for non clients.

Enhance your scheduling capabilities even for non-clients with a tool similar to Calendly. This user-friendly software allows individuals to book appointments or meetings without the need for back-and-forth emails, making your scheduling process more efficient and seamless. Whether it's for consultations, services, or events, this scheduling tool can cater to various needs, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to connect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A little text box available for the client

A little text box available for the client so he/she can leave a note.Very good to know the RPE on every set for the trainers to analyze it and get better data and results for their clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Athletic movements

It would be great if there were more functional type of movements and athlete training such as footwork, ladder drills, cone drills & various movement options outside of the standard gym exercises.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Once edited the clients meal plan (customised) ability to see the macro split for each day not just the total calories.

Once edited the clients meal plan (customised) ability to see the macro split for each day not just the total calories.
    I want to see the full breakdown for each day that I have tailored away from the generic plan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Assign a custom workout to a class for booking - Be able to see all PR data for the client's who book that class

We run a group class facility - Having the ability to link a custom workout to the class booking date and be able to see all PR data for clients who book in conjunction with what exercises will be done during that workout would allow coaches to easily know exactly where everyone is in their workout out journey in coordination to the class they booked (what they will do for that workout) and push them accordingly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Appointment reminder

When my clients have booked a 1-1 call

I need them to get a reminder 12 hours before to fill out a pre call form

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Track Custom Metrics

I'm not sure why this doesn't exist, as this is the only app I've tested that doesn't allow you to create your own "metric" to track and graph (which is unfortunate, because this is one of my favorite apps that I've tested overall!) Most will allow you to create and name a metric and even allow you to customize the unit if it doesn't already exist. For example, you can currently track things like sleep, steps, etc. I'd also like to track daily overall stress levels, simply on a scale of 1-10, among other things.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Trainers to Book Clients in Group Hours

I have moved all my clients over to Trainerize and am trying to copy my existing schedule over. Not being able to book my own clients is adding steps to the process.

So, just being able to schedule clients in group classes as a trainer will help a lot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow schedule type overrides:

I am moving my business over from wellness living. This software allows clients to book semi-private or private sessions anywhere in the schedule.

If a semi-private is booked, it will allow up to 4 people to book in that hour. If a private is booked, no one else can schedule.

For Trainerize, I'm thinking of having the ability to make your schedule all "group classes," but allow private clients to override an empty hour if that group hour doesn't have any scheduled clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow clients to be assigned to multiple coaches.

Allow assignment of multiple coaches to one client. Would work in the instance of having a separate fitness and nutrition coach working with the same client.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a section to see all of the recent milestones achieved by all clients instead of going into each individual profile

Create a section to see all of the recent milestones achieved by all clients instead of going into each individual profile (PB's, workout milestones, etc)
    Currently you have to go into each clients profile to see this.
    It would be great if we could have a report on the dashboard for this with a custom date range to then reach out to clients and celebrate their achievements as well as being able to offer rewards for specific milestones

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customize the Getting Started video or at least have a Female only option

I am paying for a Custom App and NEED to be able to customize the Getting Started video or at least have Female only option.

All of my clients are female and the men in this video don't jive with my brand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Client App Customization

When a client opens the app and it takes them to their dash. If there are no virtual classes scheduled or in person classes scheduled then it says "no classes scheduled yet", which makes me look like I'm not doing anything. Our business model isn't to provide virtual or in person classes it is to provide workout libraries for clients to choose their workouts from. I would love to be able to feature those workout libraries on the dash so it doesn't look so empty. It would be like if you opened Facebook and it said "there are no posts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Food Group Tracker

Allow the app to analyze meal plans to determine if clients are hitting the minimum serving recommendations for each food group. This allows clients to learn/visualize the very basic foundation of nutrition/meal planning prior to advancing to more nuanced items.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quicker on-boarding for clients

I am using this platform for home exercise programs as a Physical therapist. I also will use this platform for fitness and wellness training.

I am testing this platform and comparing to others. I tested the on-boarding process on the client side and found it to be too time consuming. I already have my clients fill out all of their waivers and I should have the option to avoid my clients filling out another. Further, I should have the option to have my clients avoiding having to fill in stuff like Weight, Height, etc.

Lastly, the workout section should be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base