Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4788 results found

1. Allow clients to upload videos taken from their own phones, rather than through the Trainerize app.

Right now clients have to film themselves through the trainerize app. It would be great if they could film on their own phone and edit if need (cropping etc), to then upload to the messaging.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding a "favorites" option for a client to save favorite workouts to easily go back to.

Adding a "favorites" option to workouts so clients can go back and redo a favorite workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To view future invoices

On quite a few occasions I have added discounts on to payments to adjust for holidays/time off yet forgotten to remove this after.

It would be really usefull to get an insight on what invoices are due to be issued beforehand to ensure the correct amounts will be on the invoice rather than having to go through each individual client account to double check values.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobilty programs / stretching pre-programs

Some of my clients would loved a stretching program on their rest days

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve the In-App video call feature for seamless experience

I conduct online training sessions, previously using Zoom for all classes. However, I recently switched to the In-App video call feature for convenience, despite it being a paid feature. While this feature has streamlined my workflow, there are a few significant improvements that would greatly enhance my experience:

1. When more than four people join the call, the fifth person is moved to a secondary window, making it challenging to navigate between windows during training sessions. This hinders my ability to monitor clients' progress effectively.

2. The In-App video feature is highly sensitive to internet fluctuations, resulting in frequent voice lag and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add UTM Parameters to User Information

We are trying to measure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and wanted to see if we can track successful sign-ups that go past our free trial periods. Of course, we want to measure how many of our users found us from our ads and how many of those converted into paying customers. Unfortunately, there isn't a way for us to measure this using Google Analytics or other analytics applications as the post-trial event happens in app. We know that for other apps that support subscriptions at least have the capability to track UTM parameters such as the source (whether…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow clients to "queue" for classes.

Allow clients to "queue" for classes.

I have oversubscribed classes right now, I have seen this option on other gym systems, but clients who want to join classes that are full should be put into a queue system whereby they can get a spot if someone cancels. If someone cancels before the class then they automatically get a spot. Zoezi app in Sweden does this and it works great. Right now, this limits income if people cancel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ability to exclude diet types from a meal plan

have option to exclude certain meals options, like vegan options when generating a meal plan. for example I don't want any vegan option to be calculated for my clients. I want the ability to create meal plans and exclude specific diet type. vegan or paleo diet style meal. as most of my bigger clients will not consume satin or tofu but they seem to be generated a lot when a meal plan is designed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What should I do if scanpst.exe fails to repair my PST file in Outlook 2016 and 2019?

If scanpst.exe fails to repair your PST file in Outlook 2016 and 2019 there is no need to worry. You still have some effective options to solve this problem. To repair PST files in Outlook 2016 and 2019, you can take the help of this tool OSTtoPSTAPP Outlook PST Repair software. This tool scans PST file data thoroughly and repairs corrupted PST file data which scanpst.exe cannot repair. This application is very easy to use and it repairs and recovers even the largest PST file data so you can recover your PST emails and other Outlook data. This tool makes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Que peut apporter ChatGPT Gratuit dans le domaine de l’éducation ?

ChatGPT Gratuit : Une Révolution pour le Domaine de l’Éducation
    Introduction
    L’éducation est un domaine en constante évolution, avec de nouvelles technologies qui transforment la manière dont les connaissances sont acquises et partagées. ChatGPT, dans sa version gratuite, s’impose comme un outil puissant pour les enseignants, les étudiants et les institutions éducatives. Cet article explore les nombreux avantages de cet assistant virtuel dans le secteur éducatif, mettant en lumière ses applications et son potentiel pour enrichir l’apprentissage.

En savoir plus sur les nouvelles fonctionnalités : https://chatgptgratuit.org/

Un Soutien Accru pour les Étudiants
    ChatGPT est particulièrement utile pour les étudiants, offrant un…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Meal Planner in French

translating everything in French would be game changing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to set Smart Avavailability

The issue with setting availabilities, is that it doesn't stop clients from sessions that have gaps of time between them. For example, I am free 4-8pm, I have one client book 4pm, then one at 8pm.

It would be great for the booking system to work like a doctors booking system, or when you book a car service. E.g, it will automatically give you availabilities that "block" the sessions back to back.

For example, if my availability is 4-8pm, and I only have one session from 5-6pm, it will only allow a client to book their session DIRECTLY before or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Revamping of the descriptions on exercises

Some of the exercises have incomplete exercise descriptions that are not fully helpful to the client.

For trainerize videos we cannot edit the descriptions so it would be helpful if the ones added by trainerize were a bit better. I do know that some are great already so it's not all of them.

For example glute bridges states

"1) For this exercise, lie on your back.

2) Squeeze your glutes to lift your hips. Keep your tummy tight throughout."

My suggestion would be to add more cues such as

"keep your spine in a neutral postion", "brace your core", "push…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iamgpt123@outlook.com

Client management can be easily learn through https://chatgpt.jp.net which is a new platform !
    We're excited to have you here! This forum is dedicated to discussing all aspects of ChatGPT Japanese. Whether you're new to the platform or a seasoned user, this is the perfect place to share your experiences, ask questions, and learn how to make the most of ChatGPT in Japanese.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Audio glitch or stutter

I am experiencing a bug or glitch or something in the audio cues during interval workouts. I’m on an iPhone with latest iOS. Every single audio cue during the workout will stutter or repeat three times at the beginning when it plays. Like each audio segment sounds like its start/stop/stsrt/stop/start and then it continues to play as normal for the rest of the cue.

Anyone else experiencing something like this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you introduce Polish language?

Can you introduce Polish language please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to drag auto message to next page in the master program calendar and client calendar

Allow for the ability to drag auto-messages to the next page within the program calendar/ client calendar. Currently, we are only able to drag within the 6 weeks shown on the view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Resources Vault

It would be very beneficial to everyone if there was a resources Vault like Kahunas which I have been contemplating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On/ off option for client to set their own macros for hands-off coaching

A client-type option OR setting option that coaches can turn on or off for clients to be able to set their own macros like they would in myfitnesspal or other macros tracking apps. This allows coaches to offer an option for a more hands-off approach for lower-tier coaching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base