Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4788 results found

1. Calorie goal variance only. With macro recommendation but not required gold

The ability to have a calorie variance on your goal and also macro targets to be assigned without them going against your goal if they're not met

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show 'Recent Activities' on right when in 'Messenger'

Allow trainers to be able to see the 'Recent Activities' feed (unique to each client; as shown on client dashboard) while in the desktop messenger for each client. This would minimize clicking between pages while messaging/checking in with clients on the desktop messenger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "Area Select" on Calendar

CLICK + DRAG TO SELECT MULTIPLE ELEMENTS ON THE CALENDAR:

Deleting/Moving a number of elements in the calendar can be time consuming doing them all one by one.

An 'area select' feature: where you click+drag the cursor to create a rectangular selection area (like you may do on your desktop) can be very useful in this area.

For example:
    - I may want to move all of Fridays tasks (a workout, a check-in, an automated message) to Saturday
    - Right now, I would have to click + drag each one, and wait for the clarification message to pop up +…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Eliminate access to client contact info for regular trainers

Having client contact information available to other trainers can pose a risk; especially in this industry. Examples are email, and phone number. The only real measure against this is eliminating access to exporting the client lists, but if done manually, this can still be done.

It's not necessary if the trainer/ client can communicate through the app already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Team Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Check off list for using hand portion guides daily for their nutrition for those not tracking each individual food item

I utilize hand portion guides with some of my clients as well as photo food log BUT it would be extremely helpful to be able to have hand portion guide check offs for them daily right inside of the app instead of using pen/paper old school method that way everything is in one place they know exactly what theyve had portion wise and so does the coach

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow clients to edit their name when entering group chats (to remain anonymous or just edit to a First Name, Last initial)

we need a way to allow clients to be able to edit their name upon entering their group chat so they can stay anonymous if they would like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Meal plan that suits all different population

All the meal plans are fancy and good.But if I have client in India,they may not even aware most of the meals generated here.It would be nice if we can add some region/country specific meal options

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Meal plan that suits all different population

All the meal plans are fancy and good.But if I have client in India,they may not even aware most of the meals generated here.It would be nice if we can add some region/country specific meal options

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More emojies

We need new emojies. STAT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to start and complete session from desktop

Client likes larger screen when training from home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Custom Option for Additional Cardio Activities... So we can add things like Competitions, Obstacle Course Racing, Hybrid Fitness etc

I have a hard time plugging in competition dates into my client's calendars because I'm already using "General" for other things. I'd like a customizable Cardio activity with fully customizable target option as well. I also would like the option to write in a target for Skiing since I program a lot of Ski Erg, but it only allows me the option to select a time target. If it could match the Rowing, that would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you recommend third-party software for repairing Outlook PST files?

Yes, a third-party tool to repair Outlook PST file data Outlook PST Repair Software helps to recover PST file data. This tool efficiently restores corrupted or damaged PST file data so there is no data loss. It supports email data and other mailbox data recovery from all versions of Outlook. This application is an excellent choice for users with advanced features. You can use it to get access to your important data.
    Read More: https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-repair.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. gluten

Removing Oats as an option for 'Gluten Free', or provide a 'Coeliac' option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On-Demand for Basic Clients

I am trying to get my workout "club" into the virtual space - which means live workouts and on-demand workouts. Right now, they cannot be assigned to an on-demand library if they are basic clients. These are not individuals who want coaching services and just want access to the workouts they are used to in-person. I'm losing out on revenue by not being able to assign an on-demand library to them and I don't want them to take up individual coaching seats.

Maybe if there was a way to have an on-demand library that is not part of a master…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. automate habits

Ability to add/ schedule habits as part of master shared programmes (it is currently all completely manually and incredibly time consuming) I have clients choose their habits on their monthly form then I manually schedule them. Having the ability to make habits a part of the programme is one thing, and then also having an option in settings to switch on clients being able to add their own habits to the app will save trainers a heap of time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How can I get emails and other data back from corrupted Microsoft Outlook PST files?

You wish to get the data from your PST file as well as other data. There is software that can help you recover all of your PST file data if you have accidentally corrupted emails or lost data because your Outlook PST file data was destroyed. A reliable solution is offered by Outlook PST Repair Software. It functions by analyzing damaged PST file data, finding elements that can be recovered, and bringing those items back to a functional state. With the help of this strong utility, you may retrieve damaged PST file data, including email data and other important PST…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. delay timer for the timed exercises

I had a client suggest a delay on the timer for timed exercises, so there's a few seconds to get into position and start before the exercise before the timer starts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sync with oura

Would appreciate integration capability with Oura.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Le Coloriage : Une Porte Ouverte vers la Créativité et le Développement des Enfants

Le coloriage, souvent perçu comme une activité ludique et simple, renferme en réalité un potentiel éducatif et développemental considérable. Loin de se limiter à un simple passe-temps, il constitue une véritable porte d'entrée vers l'épanouissement global des enfants. Dans cet essai, nous explorerons les bienfaits du coloriage, tout en soulignant son rôle fondamental dans la stimulation de la créativité et du développement cognitif des jeunes esprits.
    Adapté pour le plaisir de toute la famille: https://gbcoloriage.com/

Développement Cognitif et Sensoriel

Le coloriage permet aux enfants de perfectionner leurs compétences motrices fines. La manipulation des crayons, des feutres ou des pinceaux aide…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Team Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clients Scheduled workouts Monday - Sunday FRONT AND CENTER

When we have client's workouts scheduled throughout the week, those workouts when we go into their training program is listed as "THIS WEEK WORKOUTS" so we can easily make the progression without sifting back and forth from our client's calendar to the training program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base