Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4301 results found

1. Ability to complete all habits in one day

When recording habits and ticking off as completed to just click once on the tick box.
    Suggestion: to add a pop up box to ask to record more? If they need to go into more details.
    During a challenge with 4 plus habits a day for the last week, Clients didn't mind having to tick them off but the time it took to click in and then click in again was frustrating. Something with less touch points to record this info all at once would be ideal no?
    A select all button or record all as done button or tick…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Not to require credit to book a future client if requiring credit at the time of the appointment

My company has clients that reoccur every week and have different payments schedules so it makes scheduling harder for me and my trainers to book clients because it requires credit and they haven't been charged yet for future weeks. I know I can not require credits for a session it just becomes harder to manage clients with how many sessions they've used in case they miss one and have still been charged because we've set our sessions to never expire.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add "pole fitness" and "aerial dance" to activities

Pole fitness and aerial dance(silks, hoops, and hammocks) are pretty trendy now. Most of the women I met have tried at least once, including my clients. Many of my clients go to pole classes and I'd like them to have the option to document it. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar time block control

Currently on the calendar, clients can schedule appointments. Having the capability to only have a set time block available on specific days would be best. Example: I set a block that I'm available for training monday-saturday 5am-8pm. A client ideally wouldn't be able to book an appointment for noon on sunday or 3 am tuesday etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I add new client, by default that client's settings is set to photo tracking only. I would like to be able to have a settings where I c

When I add new client, by default that client's settings is set to photo tracking only. I would like to be able to have a settings where I can change default, so each new client to have by default in-app full meal tracking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for distance customizations based on exercise rather than overall "preferred unit" selections that apply to all.

I think its common to track running in terms of miles. But if I prescribe rowing, its more of a standard to track that in terms of metres. I want to be able to choose the specific measurement standard on current and also custom exercises without it being an overall selection of my "preferred unit" (metric/imperial). Just let me choose the exact type of measurement for each exercise.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Export customer questionnaire and account details

Ability to export the information contained in a customer's questionnaire form and personal details such as; weight, age, sex, location, activity level and height.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for clients to filter workouts on demand by body part or goal.

I see the new filter for workouts in the workout sections to filter by time and machine type.
    Are there plans to add a filter to this by body part or type of workout?

If so that would be great, if not, It would make the user experience great to be able to pick a workout based on the area of the body they would want to work on, or based on type of workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Client to Client messaging

Allow clients to start message threads between one another. We train groups of clients and they often want to reach out to one another. If they are in a group chat that the trainer has created, add a feature that allows them to have their own chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nickname for trainer or option to use only first name

Being able to to select a 'screen name' for the trainer to show in the client app and communications ...for example only the first name or a nickname

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to change targets to progress

The ability to change the displayed number in the little circles on a clients homepage to they're consumed calorie/macro for the day as opposed to their target, so clients can easily see what they've consumed already. Actually, a fraction of xx/*** calories/macros might be better, instead of just the consumed number. Options would be nice. 🙂

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Program Summary & Workout Instruction boxes

I would like to have a ribbon tab for program summary box and the workout instruction box similar to Microsoft Office ribbon tab. The will greatly enhance the ability to better organize program summaries and workout instructions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sing Up Process

Leads being able to sign up without having to add their bank details.
    This would put them into the pending clients page on our profiles. we can then set them up and start them ourselves from there. This will also allow them to do a free trial as we can control the payments from there.

An Added bonus off this is having a sign up link on our trainerize me profiles where this can be done. That way we can link it to our websites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Better tracking for machines that use assistance

On machines that use assistance (machine assisted pull ups), the heavier the weight the easier the exercise. We need to be able to track progress so that it shows the lower the weight, the more progress the client is seeing. This way they can see that they are achieving their personal bests at the end of the workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A way to edit the master program for each client

This is ideal for clients that start off the same but maybe don’t have the same equipment, a way to change out 1 or two workouts without recreating the whole thing for each person

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. view list of clients with workouts due

Daily List of Clients with Workouts Scheduled for Trainer View

I'd like to be able to have a daily overview showing me who has workouts scheduled for that day. I track this on my own currently but would be very helpful to have right on the app!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Client Can Request Days For Workouts

I mainly work with golfers who are always in different environments and sometimes have access to only a hotel room, other days have access to a gym. It would be so great if I could have the client fill out the calendar in the app with days that they are available for workouts and the type of equipment they have access to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A large space to write notes on that client (like a google doc).

Possibly have it as an additional tab when you are on that clients profile so you dont have to keep switching back and forth between trainerize and google docs!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Notes for movements

in the section for scoring GPS movement assessments, there should be a section for each assessment to include freely taken notes

there should also be a section with every exercise in a given workout, for any given program, to freely take notes

This is on top of a whole separate note taking section to keep things organized for specific needs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow message notifications only for certain client types, not all

Is it possible to setup push notifications on mobile to be notified for specific clients in particular and turn off others.

I still want 2 way communication but don’t want my phone lighting up for everyone as my volume increases.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base