Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4303 results found

1. Allow trainers to choose from low carb, low fat, balanced for different meal selection. I want to be able to program high carb meals around

The option to choose between high carb, low carb, low fat, etc for different meals, not just the meals for the entire plan.

I want to be able to program high carb meals before training sessions, but higher fat and higher protein meals in the mornings. It would be nice to be able to choose from all recipes, not just make a plan with only balanced or only low carb meals.

Also the option to input our own meals. I'd like to be able to plug in my own recipes and grow the database for my clients. I have a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Save custom phases and plans

It would be awesome to be able to save custom phases and plans to use with multiple clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to edit sets of exercises in interval workouts over the workout schedule

It would be great to be able to edit the sets of various exercises of interval workouts in the workout schedule. Currently, if I put in 3 sets of 45s, I can edit the 45s but not the number of sets, which is frustrating from a progression perspective.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to edit cardio exercises in workout schedule

It would be great to be able to edit cardio exercises in the workout schedule after I've made a workout and scheduled it for certain days. Currently, it's not possible and if I put in 2km as part of a workout, that cannot be changed over the schedule.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stripe payment options for Jamaican trainers

Integrating in app payments for a seamless process for clients with trainers residing in Jamaica

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to add leads

Ability to add in leads without taking up a client seat. I would love to have the option within Trainerize to have a lead management system to track my leads and then convert them to a client after they've been onboarded.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to hide caloric information to use custom meals with habit tracking

The option to add meals without calorie information or rather with hand portions would be extremely useful in being able to make the most of this new feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display Clients Current Time Next to Their Name

I work virtually and work with clients from several different time zones. It would be really helpful if the clients current time was displayed next to their name in dashboard, messages, client list so I could tell if it was an appropriate time to message them, and quickly adjust for their time zone when discussing scheduling

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add hyperlinks into auto-messages

Rather than paste a full url into an auto-message, have the ability to add a hyperlink to specific text.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link an appointment to multiple session packs

I would like to see the ability for a single appointment type to be linked to different session pack products.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to buy/sell other coaches programs in master programs so we don’t have to enter everything manually

Ability to buy/sell other trainers programs and add them to our own master programs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow clients to access old phases if the trainer would like.

It would be good to have the option to allow clients to access old programs without having to manually re-add the phases each time.

I have 'graduated' clients who would still like to access their old programs afterwards, so I charge them a small monthly fee to still access the app, but currently have to manually add all the old workouts into an on-demand library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show Garmin as a synced device in a client's profile

It'd be great to see if a client has synced a Garmin device on their profile card. Right now, we can only see if they sync Apple Watch, Withings, MyFitnessPal, and FitBit. Since there is an integration with Garmin, I'd like to see if my client has synced that device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. General post for all clients to see!

The ability to post in the app reminders, tips, tricks, etc that all clients can see when they log in. Such as “Don’t forget to schedule your next check in call if you haven’t already!”, “today’s tip of the week is….”, or some way to create a group discussion board that all the clients can see and they can choose to or not to interact but that way clients can cheer each other on or talk about their struggles amongst each other and with the coach.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trainer & client login

Trainers need the ability to use the app as if they were a client to help guide and teach the client how to use the app. Especially with the new nutrition coaching features, trainers must know the process for scanning food, trying the meals in the app, tracking macros, etc.

Right now it is a pain to log out and log back in as a “test” account I made to understand the workflow of the app. I also have to now pay for a seat as a “test” account just so I can learn the app’s features and how to…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Virtual group Fitness class booking + recorded library

Fitness classes and on demand library of recorded classes are a must!

I’m a fitness instructor and nutritionist, not really a personal trainer. I would love everything I offer for my client to live in my Tranerize app, but you’re missing the fitness class and on-demand library of workout classes!

I currently have to use a separate software embedded in my website for my clients to sign up for my live zoom classes. The software lets them purchase class packs/subscription, view schedule and reserve spot, sends out email confirmation with zoom link for class (I do use zoom to host),…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Video instead of image on product link

This is more of a marketing idea, in the product or checkout link there's an image and description of the product, what about a short 5min video instead of the image, so you can talk about the product, persuade people to buy your product, I got that idea from click funnels(russell brunson) his website template is literally a short video which tels a story, in the description you put the offer, and you get a sale.

Is it a ridiculous idea that something like that could work?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If you Upload an Exercise, Choose the Option to share with All of Trainerize

If a trainer/owner adds a new exercise from YouTube, there should be a way to make it public to all coaches on Trainerize.
    I understand some trainers wouldn't want to do this if it's their own image, and that's fine, but if it's a generic YouTube video then why not? Think of all the time it would save, instead of every trainer re-inventing the wheel when an exercise isn't already uploaded.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add barcode to custom food

Add barcode to custom foods you create

34 votes