Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4505 results found

1. Clients Changing Calories instead of you as the Trainer

Could we please have a function that allows the Client to change their set calories in the plan.

When selling pre-made programs to clients it would be good if the client can not only log their workouts but also nutrition and make necessary changes if need be.

That way when we sell pre-made programs we can also value add by giving them the option of tracking their calories as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement since this is a trainer driven platform. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Dumbbell Exercise Stat Recording Accuracy

Hello,

I've had confusion among clients and my team on how to record weight stats for Dumbbells.

It seems to me that on the app side it wants total weight to be recorded to possibly account for the total volume stat for a specific exercise. This would make sense for a "DB Front Rack Squat", but on the other hand, if you have a client performing a "DB Chest Press", it seems that there could possibly be an option added to distinguish less confusion for that side of the isolated DB weight. This would make sense since the isolated side…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration with samcart

Ability to link samcart sales to Trainerize

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove the 'see more' option on the main workout screen in the app and go back to alwasy showing all workouts not just the first 3

In the main workout screen you guys have stopped showing all the workouts and put a see more link. This is cause so much confusion with new clients thinking we are only giving them 3 workouts. Its actually a terrible feature, please remove it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom Workout Intro and Countdown

I don’t like the robotic voice that’s used for workout introductions. It’d be nice if trainers were able to upload a 10-sec intro to get clients ready for the workout. It’d also be nice to be able to upload a custom 5-second countdown that clients can hear when they’re approaching the end of an interval.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. See clients progress stats once completed their program

We currently have the progression spreadsheet which makes writing a program a little quicker but once a client is near the end or just finished their workout it would be good to get a similar layout where we click on the particular workout that has had 4 weeks in a row for example.. and it shows them next to one another with all their logins (sets/reps/weights) that way its easier to see what the client is progressing on and what we might have to change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Timer Visibility

When you hit the Start button for a timed exercise, all other Start buttons disappear. When the timer stops they all re-appear. This makes it hard to focus on the next objective and it's easy to start the wrong timer.

Can you make it so the timers display in order (only one at a time) and when the timer stops, only the next timer Start button is visible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Countdown for Timed Sets

It can take some time to get into position after hitting the Start button on a timed exercise. When the timer ends you have to guess how much time you took to prepare and go past the bell.

It would be nice if there were a (user adjustable) countdown timer to prepare for the exercise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better Pictures prompts

Trainerize prompts to take three pictures and has clients cut off their lower half. Allow trainer to select poses and full body, zoomed in views etc. not cut off the picture and pictures show blurry in trainerize when they upload them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Trainer can see the whole calendar of workouts like TrainHeroic

This would be like the trainer can see the full workouts in a calendar form, so we can see the full overview together, not just individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate with Wellable to offer corporate wellness programs

Integrate Trainerize with Wellable.com to offer corporate wellness programs. Trainersxare the ideal candidates for implementing wellness programs so if Wellable was integrated with Trainerize it would allow a trainer a full suite of options to offer a complete corporate wellness program that actually works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. time of cardio/body stats etc

would like to see what time a cardio workout, body stat, etc was posted/done. Right now we can only see that info on the normal workouts.

It's quite important info for a coach to get a better understanding of the clients lifestyle, and habits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Delete a week's worth of custom cardio

It would be nice to be able to delete a full week's or month's cardio, that was added manually, not from a master program

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Flexible core/add on product pricing and term lengths

Having the ability to create one package type and be able to sell that same package with a different duration and/or invoice amount.

Right now I am currently having to create new products each time because either the next client we sell has a different duration than the previous client OR they put more cash down up front to have a lower monthly payment. Instead of being able to sell one (Hybrid package) and set terms and pricing accordingly, I am having to create new products, price points and terms. Very hectic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make notifications in the app "off" by default when connecting Mindbody

We want to use the MindBody appointment synch but there is no way to customize what people get.

Also, the notifications in the app are "on" by default. It would be better if they opted in rather than opted out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mindbody  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get A List Of Deactivated Clients

If my account is downgraded to a lower payment option, and a bunch of my clients are automatically deactivated because of this action, I would like to be able to see an exact list of the clients who've been deactivated. If, for instance, I have 100 clients, and I downgrade my account to a plan that allows just 75 clients, it would be useful to know which 25 clients have been deactivated by Trainerize. Or more honestly, I should actually be able to choose which clients are deactivated, instead of Trainerize acting on my behalf, please. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have goals that can be updated daily rather than a 0-100%

Right now if I set a step goal for the week, they have to update it a certain percentage each day. I would love for them to be able to just click complete for each day they did it. Or have the ability to set the goal for a certain number of days and be able to update it that way. The 0-100% is weird to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base