Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4304 results found

1. Allow us to select if sessions were completed or not in the calendar

It would be great it we were able to click on the event in the calendar and select whether the appointment was completed or not, then that info was sent a report we could run to see how many sessions coaches are completing and also if clients have make up sessions.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Training day calories and rest day calories

Need a second goal to set for rest days as some clients need their training and rest days different calories and macros

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display the points breakout for challenges (client & coach)

As a client, I would like to see the breakout for how my points are tallied instead of just seeing my total.

I think this could easily and cleanly be provided with a 3rd icon on the bottom challenges view and would show a table of the challenge items, points per, my # of events in that category, and then that line item subtotal. And then at the bottom, or top, would the cumulative total.

and for the coach it would be something like a spreadsheet;
    the vertical row would be each participant's name and horizontally would be a column…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Health Connect

Create an option to sync with Google Health Connect. Health Connect syncs with several "Android" friendly tracking devices like Samsung Health, Fitbit, Withings, etc.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compare progress pics

Compare pics on the desktop and not just on phones. This is such a great tool that i use to show clients during check-ins. It would be so much easier to do so like so many other platforms already currently allow.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow clients to save/favourite workouts so they can find them easily later

With the on-demand library feature, it would be nice for clients to save their favourite workouts so they can easily find them in the future when they want to complete them again

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bio Feedback Tracking

This would be the same as a "habit tracking" but instead of a yes/ no type check box it would be a sliding scale from say 1-10 . Example being for tracking energy levels, mood, stress, etc...that way coaches can track those on a daily basis and see progress (ideally) long term on these types of areas.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Variable Calories

To be able to choose the macros without being limited to 20% , 30%, 40 %

And the option to have a slider or similar, that will move the calories within specific numbers, and option to have high carbs days, example training days.

Ex. 37% P , 36% C, 27 % F

The variable calories to be able to select days of the week as higher calories, and different days as lower calories, with weekly average the same.

Ex. Target 1600kcal avg
    Mon-Fri 1400kcal
    Sat-Sun 2100kcal

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to manually enter macro splits in smart meal planner

Instead of the 3 preset macro splits, allow me to define my own macro splits.

If you want to build a completely custom meal plan, you should vote on this one:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/6282541

695 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A food tracker video tutorial to give new clients.

A food tracker video tutorial to give new clients. It will help the clients to understand how to use the food tracker which will help us get more results. Which will bring more clients.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clients should be able to track food from both myfitnesspal entries and trainerize meals.

My clients want to use some of their own meals and some of trainerize meals. But you can't have both myfitnesspal and trainerize meals connected. The app only allows you to have one or the other connected. I want my clients to be able to log everything, so if they are using trainerize meals I still want their coffee drink, soda, water intake, and any additional treats or personal recipes to be tracked along side that. The way it currently works is confusing to my clients and makes trainerize meals hard to use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Creating my own data base of recipes and using those exclusively

It would be great if there was a way that I could create my own data base of recipes since my clients are whole food plant-based and for it to be selectable when I ask the platform to create a meal plan. So instead of choosing vegan I can select my own data base and it would pull recipes from there

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Coach's Ability to Edit In-App Tracking System

The ability for a coach to add a food into a client's meal tracker or even edit can be helpful in educating the client. Maybe have a way where the client and coach can see the difference between what the client tracked and what the coach has added/edited.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I’d like the ability to easily toggle between my coaching dashboard and my own personal training dashboard without having to sign in and out

I’m new to this app so I could be mistaken but, I’d like the ability to easily toggle between my coaching dashboard and my own personal training dashboard without having to sign in and out. I use Trainerize to program for my clients and my coach uses Trainerize to program for me. And in order to access those, I’m constantly having to sign in and out.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Feature Request: Ability to Delete Session Credits

So, here's a situation I recently stumbled upon: accidentally added an extra session credit to a client's account. Now, wouldn't it be awesome if we had the power to reverse this action?

I'm thinking it could save some trainers (including me!) from those "oops" moments. 🤷‍♂️

Proposal:
    Let's discuss the possibility of having a feature to delete session credits. It could be a game-changer for all of us here. Share your thoughts, experiences, and any workarounds you've found!

If you're on board with this idea, give it a thumbs up or drop a comment. And, of course, if you have…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Push Notification for Trainer when a Client Needs Attention/When they approach the end of a program

Add a push notification option for trainers to receive notifications when clients are reaching the end of their training program.

Could be set up for a given time frame. 1 week, day before, day of, etc.

The client needing attention email works, but a push notification may also add some more visibility/accessibility for trainers to keep up to date via the mobile app.

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability for clients to 'favorite' workouts

I use trainerize to run an 'on-demand' subscription and a LOT of clients have requested the ability to 'favorite' workouts so they can come back to them. I have hundreds of workouts available to my clients and I think it makes sense and makes it easier to manage and look through to find their favorites to come back to.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In-App Nutrition Access for Coaches/Trainers

I would love to be able to log my own meals with photos so I can share in the experience together with my clients! Lead by example!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Summary of highest foods for each marco

For example- if a client has gone over in fats. It would be helpful to see be able to see a list of which food entry was the highest in fat. Highest to lowest would be great. This would make the processes for suggesting food swaps much quicker.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to turn off voice messages for clients in DMs

I want to be able to turn on or off ability for individual or all clients to send voice messages in direct message (DMs). Right now both me and my client can send each other voice messages in DMs, and I dont want them to be able to send me voice message back as it slows me down.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base