Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1434 results found

1. Volume Tracking in "Progress" tab.

Both by exercise (Squat, Bench, Deadlift) for powerlifters via overall volume (sets x reps x weight) and also by major muscle group per week for physique athletes/clients (12 weekly sets for pecs, 15 for vertical back, 13 for quads etc)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for multiple day viewing when designing programs

It would be helpful when designing a multi-day program to be able to see all the days at once so that you can avoid duplicate exercises, progress certain exercises, move exercises to different days, etc... Currently you have to have multiple tabs open, can be tedious for 4-5x week programs

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. more templates for calisthenics and plyometrics

You need to add more features for drills in between exercises and also to add for the client that looks for a more of a body weighted type exercises.basically free of machime or devices. You can still incorporate dumbells with the plyometrics exercises as an advance movement

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reports based on total volume/load

Would like to be able to define a "preferred graph default".

I mostly use "load" to look at total volume and have to reselect every single update or graph since "max weight" is the default (and is getting old). I do not usually have clients changing load within one workout -and when I do it is a planned RM progression like in the conjugate 5-3-1 process.) I would like to select Load as my default

The Monthly grid "clips: at 10 sets and i would like it to go to whatever I have assigned. For instance, In density protocol, it…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View progress in Progression spreadsheet

When creating a progression, I'd like to see the last time a client tracked that particular exercise or workout, that way, I can easily progress sets, reps and weight

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add more capabilities for printing workouts

It would be cool to be able to download a picture and video for the same exercise and have the option of switching between them on the fly for printing purposes. When I print a template workout, it only shows the thumbnail of the video, which doesn't always show the correct angle of the exercise to be performed. It would be nice to be able to click on a button and change all the thumbnail videos to pictures of my choice for each exercise. The way it's set up right now, I have to choose between uploading a video or…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put boxing, kickboxing and Brazilian jujitsu as options for cardio.

Please add boxing, kickboxing, hot yoga and Brazilian Jujitsu in the drop down option for scheduling cardio for clients.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to convert workouts between regular, interval, and circuit.

If I have a pre-existing regular workout, I would like the option to convert it to an interval workout or circuit workout by simply duplicating and converting. The current work around involves me making the workout manually from scratch by selecting the workout type, and then adding all my workouts in.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve Program functionality for Copying to, or copying from

• Ability to copy workouts to multiple Programs at once, i.e. in order to update or add a workout to all plans
    • Ability to Copy from a Program to a client from within client view - i.e. where it says “this client doesn’t have a program, add one” then below that there’s a link to copy to, but only from workout templates.
    • Ability to Copy from a Program to client(s) from the general client list ‘copy to/from’ window (again, currently the only 'from' options are clients or workout templates).
    19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow clients to save/favourite workouts so they can find them easily later

With the on-demand library feature, it would be nice for clients to save their favourite workouts so they can easily find them in the future when they want to complete them again

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pause Master Program

Add a PAUSE button for a Master Program so the client can participate in another short term program, like a 28 day Holiday Challenge. Allowing the client to have two programs at a time but one is paused. This allows the client to pick back up where they left off, on the Master Program

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we please get an auto fill option so that the weight and repetitions you add in the first set fill in the following.

Can we please get an auto fill option so that the weight and repetitions you add in the first set fill in the following sets.

Then when your weight changes either drop or increase or amount of repetitions completed change you only have to change it when needed.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. improve the "substitute" exercise function

It would be great if when clients went to substitute a move they had options limited to exercises they have done historically or even direct progression or regression options.

Maybe having some pre-selected options as backups when programming, instead of clients opening the full library to all potential substitutes.

Equally maybe just swapping for that particular round instead of the whole workout in the case of a piece of kit being used temporarily.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TUT tracking

A third field of recording time under tension. We can perscribe time under tension in the field for reps. But, we have no way to track if the client has out performed a devious time under tension or total volume of a set that includes time under tension, weight and repetitions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sort workout order calendar

Ability to order the workouts within a training day. It always seems to put "cardio" workouts after every other workout, and there are times when I'd like to specify the order

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow notes to be written for each individual set rather than only the overall workout. This provides much better feedback for the trainer

In the current version I can't write notes during individual exercises. I can only write notes for the workout overall.

I would love to be able to write a trainee note for each set. For example during the third set of bench press my client may experience a random sensation I want to monitor.

With a note that pops up in the history I can make mention of it during the next session. This makes me look attentive and professional.

I've used software that allowed this in the past and it was a valuable addition. I would love to see…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A function that shows total load lifted at the end of each workout. An accumulated total of all lifts throughout workout.

A function that shows total load lifted at the end of each workout. An accumulated total of all lifts throughout workout.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to create "Favorites" exercise folder or filter.

It would be great to put certain exercises into like a Favorites category or database. The exercises I use the most so it's easier to look through.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for each customize exercise to have sets, reps, weight, and distance.

Allow for each custom exercise to have sets, reps, weight, and distance.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. auto fill workout data

Auto populate workout data with the clients last personal best (repetitions and weight) when creating the clients training program so when the client trains there is minimal data entry needed by the trainer into trainerize. Entering the repetitions and weights can be slow and take the trainer attention away from the client, especially when there are back to back personal training sessions with no turnaround time to update after the session.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base