Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4406 results found

1. App for self-managed users

I was introduced to this app last year through my wellness coach. She set me up with an account and plan and I loved the ease of use of the app. Some things I found really helped me to push myself was the daily goal checklist, the workout videos and library to swap out exercises, the visibility of tracking, and the integration with other health apps (apple health, watch, and myfitness pal). I finished my 6month program and felt confident and more knowledgable to continue on my wellness journey alone (which is really the goal of the program). Since November…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow coaches to see/edit full workouts on the calendar screen

When programming for a client seeing the "bigger picture" is very helpful. It can be extremely tedious going back to the programs tab and editing each workout or having to check back with other workouts to ensure there isn't any unnecessary exercise overlap between training sessions. Allowing coaches to program on the calendar screen would be a huge boost to productivity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow group classes to have as many clients as we would like.

We have over 200 clients. It would be great to be able to use trainerize's calendar to put in our client's schedule. Right now we use a different platform for this since you guys are limiting to 49 people in the virtual classes. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kegel Exercises and other exercises that increases sexual stamina

Kegel Exercises and other exercises that increases sexual stamina and can be integrated to website of clients in any industry!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate with Mollie

Mollie is the biggest payment gateway for western Europe and provides a lot of payment options.

So, please integrate with Mollie because western Europe isn't using the credit card as much...

Or expand in Stripe with Trainerize pay with some European payment options like Bancontact, iDEAL, PayPal, Sofort and pay in 3 or something... Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Class Cancellation More Prominent!

We run into no-shows all the time. Most members say they do not know how to cancel on the app. Burying the cancelation option behind the barely noticeable 3-dot menu in the top right corner of the app is not intuitive for most members. My suggestion is to add a Cancel button right next to the Check-In button. This would of course only be available on events that the user has booked. You would still need to verify that you actually want to cancel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great to be able to add intervals with a superset workout.

Right now it only lets me combine superset and circuit but it would be great to be able to combine any type of workout. For example, if I want to set up a superset workout but finish it with a short interval workout, right now I don't have that feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Demographics

Get analytics on client demographics when they sign up, like age and gender. This would be really helpful for businesses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the goals and habits section, allow objective or to-do list for the client to complete. Much like habits with more details.

On the goals and habits section, allow objective or to-do list for the client to complete. A to do list for the client helps them interact more with the trainer and is perfect after check ins when planning/summarizing the week ahead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Trainers to input custom photo for a workout instead of the first exercise’s photo

Currently, each workout’s photo defaults to a picture of the first exercise. It would be great to customize this to a photo of your choosing.

Not ideal to have a picture of someone on a bike for my Booty Workout just because they’re warming up on a bike at the start of their workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow trainers to switch accounts.

Many trainers are also coached by coaches using Trainerize and you have to sign out and sign back in and go through all of the prompts. It is time consuming and annoying. We should have a switch accounts options to stay signed into both and switch back and forth between accounts like you can on social media platforms.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto-populate option for reps and weight.

It would be great for clients to have a button they can use to auto-populate the reps/weight in sets 2 onwards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great to be able to use trainerize as a 24/7 gym management software

Currently my gym uses a program called Gym Master to collect payments, assign key fobs, control gym access for our facility and run reports. It would be great if this could all be under one roof on trainerize. It could be a package for gym owners, rather than online trainers.
    It would be need the ability to connect to a gatekeeper/swipe system, offer class bookings which allowed or disallowed bookings based on payment status.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. limit @everyone in groups

Allow trainers to choose who can tag @everyone in groups. If one person abuses it it can ruin the user experience for everyone in the group when they are constantly getting notified.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to pay your team members in the app.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could pay your team members right in the app instead of taking it to a different software or cutting checks each month. Would this even be possible or to say pay your team members a percentage of the money that comes in for their clients?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Info on who sent last message in a chat.

I would like to be able to scroll through my messages and easily see if I sent the last message, or if my client did. This could be achieved easily with an arrow that indicates whether the last message in the thread was incoming or outgoing. Then I know if I missed a client's message and need to reply to them.

I hope this makes sense!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Client groups in the app should show up in alphabetical order like they do on the desktop version.

On the desktop clients are listed in alphabetical order by first name. This is really convenient when searching for a client out of 200+ names and thus takes less time to check-in with them multiple times per week.

The app places clients in a random order after all notification clients which makes it difficult to find clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. rate some habits

possibility to rate from 1 to 10 some habits such as energy level, sleep .....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base