Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4304 results found

1. Add scheduled time off to calendar

Show trainer time off in the calendar. At the moment it just shows as empty days which can make scheduling tricky. It would be handy if the scheduled time off showed within the main calendar schedule.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for printing recipes from the mobile app

For printers that connect wirelessly to a mobile device, it would be helpful to allow for printing of recipes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Could we be given the ability to change a Master workout once it's assigned to a client

It would be great that once we assign a Master Program or workout that we could edit it just for that client without editing the master copy. (If this can be done, I would love to know how). I know how to do it during the workout with a substitution, but you have to keep doing that. Or better yet, let the substitution stay with that workout once it's made. Either way it would be nice to edit them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A filter for exercises that have already been assigned into a client's program in the past.

When long term clients are looking for something new and refreshing, its hard to know if I have already assigned a certain exercise in the past without scouring their old programs. For long term clients that would be painful. If there was a filter that I could apply that would eliminate the possibility of me assigning an exercise that they have already done then I would know for certain that I am providing a program that is completely new to them in terms of exercise selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product automations for current clients not just new!

Please make the product automations for current clients not just new clients. It makes no sense that the automations wouldn't work for current clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding two nutrition goals (high/low days) and two meal plans

Some clients are following a higher calories/carb meal plan on training days and lower calories/carbs on rest days. I'd love to be able to include two pdfs in the meal plan section and two nutrition goals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Full Access to Edit Exercises

Currently we can change system videos to our own. But we can't fully edit exercises with our own instructions? The instructions aren't always accurate with the exercise and not covering key points needed. I'm getting better instructions from ChatGPT.
    I know we can create our own but I don't want my clients to lose their progress! You've already gave us the option to do our own video so why not let us add our own instructions?
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to add "notes" next to chat box where it says "files" to see client goals/medications/considerations

To be able to see the client's goals and focus beside the chat box would help a lot with guiding and realigning the discussions. I have some clients that are taking SSRI's and other medications as well and it would be amazing to see all of that in one place for them next to the chat box instead of needing to open their profie.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to manually swap recipes around (have breakfast recipes for dinner etc) and add 2 meal/day option

One of my clients does Intermittent fasting 2 meals per day and I can only program 3 meals for her which she has a hard time getting in. Even just the ability to do 2 meals and a snack would be great.
    It would also be great to pick and choose any meal from any category as I have some clients that are autoimmune/busy moms etc and sometimes their meals are not "traditional" breakfast/lunch/dinner recipes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A calendar that shows the availability of multiple trainers in the same view

We’re a personal training company and we have a staff member who is responsible for scheduling training appointments and consultations. This person needs to be able to see the availability of all of the coaches in a single calendar view to book appointments with clients and prospects

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to Schedule the Days in the Calendar - Day 1 to be on Monday and Friday, Day 2 to be on Tuesday, etc.

To be able to Change the Day name to "Training days', "Rest Days" and also be able to schedule them for specific days on the calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Client Date/Program Progress Viewer

I'd love a screen where I could view how far into each program each client is, where I can also see when they're set to start a program. I think this would be convenient to view in bulk, so we can see who needs our attention more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Message Reaction Additions

I'd love to see the "fire" react, a "like" option, and maybe a "mind-blown" reaction as well, to start. It just seems a little weird reacting man-to-man with any of the other reaction options than the thumbs-up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar view when booking appointments

Instead of having a scrolling calendar when booking 1-1 appointments it would be much easier to be able to see a calendar view so that the day of the week is visible too. I often have to switch over to my iCal to check which day a certain date falls on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Grocery list

Not found. Is there a grocery list available? It would be exceptionally helpful for the app to produce a weekly shopping list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sub-categoy for group classes

Allow to add sub-category to a class. such as Strength, Cardio, HIIT, hot yoga or vinyasa, etc and allow clients to see what this sub-category is when booking. for example I offer strength and metabolic classes. but there is no way of posting the schedule of which day is what and clients cant see when booking a class

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Condense and organize grocery list

Organize grocery list into categories:
    Protein, produce, seasonings, ect.

Condense grocery list, if two meals use chicken, combine the amounts for the ease of client to know the amount they need to purchase rather than list them out multiple times for each meal. Same with seasonings and other items.

Right now the list gets pretty overwhelming and practically unusable when there is pages of ingredients.

Happy to have the grocery list now and with these changes, it will be a very useful tool!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. show grams of protein, carbs, fats per meal

Being able to see the grams protein, carbs, fat per meal can help us trainers be able to provide higher options per meal based on their schedule. Example: Teacher has to have more snacky style foods throughout her work day, being able to view the amounts per snack I will be able to give her alternative brands/ideas based on how much protein is in said snack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. engagement

I would like to assign points in groups or challenges for engagement. For instance, if you like or comment on other people's posts, you get x amount of points. Or points for the person whose post gets the most likes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Safari supported Trainerize

it is so annoying to write or start a program just for trainerise to re login of which you have to start again with the plan. Super discouraging and inefficient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 215 216
  • Don't see your idea?