Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4305 results found

1. Editing programs for clients who have future start dates on predesigned programs

When a client buys a predesigned program that has a fututre start date we are unable to make adjustments to that program without making adjustments to everyone who has subscribed to that program. Can we please have it load to the clients profile at the date of purchase and then still allow it to load to the clients profile on the start date.

Example: A client buys a predesigned at home workout program but they needs one modification due to limitations for whatever reason so we need to adjust one thing on their program. We are unable to do that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow clients to see the coming week

It would be helpful if the client could see their training program for the coming week. For instance, if they're current training program ends on Sunday and their new training program starts on Monday, they cannot see or schedule the workouts for the new program until Monday morning. I have one client who was starting Week 4 on a Monday, but tried to schedule her workouts on Sunday so she accidentally scheduled her Week 3 workouts since the Week 4 workouts were not available yet. I have plenty of clients who like to see the workouts coming up in advance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Different cable exercise for different attachments

Due to the pandemic, there is an increase in functional trainers which are all pulley based, as well as an increase in at home cable like systems, resistance bands with handles etc. It would be great to see different types of cable attachment workouts like standing row with rope, floor seated close grip pull down, 1 leg up lat pull with cable, rear delt bent over 1 arm reverse flye with cable... cables are amazing and versatile. Other than that this app is amazing!!!!!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clients sign waivers with finger on their app

On the app Mind Body the professional usually has a waiver and/or agreement that the client can review and sign with their finger.
    This is better than having them view the document, print off, sign, scan and email back. Plus an electronic version on the app through your system seems much more safe.
    I would love to know that my clients can access it first before beginning any exercise programs.
    Maybe an electronic version of the Par-Q would also help with boxes for them to check. All of these additions would help the trainers using this product feel more safe.

1,448 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Printable PROGRESS REPORTS (# of Workouts; # of Cardio Session; Initial/[DateRange] Weight, Measurements, etc.)

Printable PROGRESS REPORTS (# of Workouts; # of Cardio Session; Initial/[DateRange] Weight, Measurements, etc.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automated Messaging with actions that can trigger different journeys

We are only able to send 3 messages in a sequence. It would be helpful if we could further automate messages by programming options in the initial message, then have the following messages sent based on the client answer. For example, Trainers initial message asks a yes, or no question. Once received, the client selects the answer, the follow up messages from trainer are then based on the client's selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to view progress of a group

Show group level metrics of improvement. Leave some comments what group analytics you want to view based on your workflows.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Using a roller to change weight

Use a rolling number instead of typing in numbers for weight and etc.

Also add in sounds on the count down clock. 5,4,3,2,1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Access master habits from mobile

Right now there is no option to open the goals/habits section on the mobile app. I often do check ins via my phone so having to remember to transfer a new habit practice next time I'm on a computer rather than just doing it immediately is a nuisance

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Colour Code Clients Based On Tags

I have a number of clients assigned to different programmes. It would be ideal to be able to identify them at a glance through colour coding. I would be able to see which clients have a 1-1 (increased contact) option and so need more check in. The tags are all grey in colour so they don't identify individual attributes that I need to account for

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search feature on the message system. That way if we have to go back and look for something, we don't have to scroll forever.

If we have to go back and look for something specific, it takes a pretty long time to scroll back. We have a lot of clients who have been with us for well over a year..and more. Searching the history of messages can take a really long time.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pause or hold workout to finish later

I myself have had a couple situations in which I can't finish a workout because I need to take a call and it ends up being a longer call. There should be a way to pause, delay, or hold a workout for an extended period to then later come back to. Perhaps there could be a pause and then after one hour you would need to pause again and again every hour until you complete the workout or miss it.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to do scheduled automated messages on mobile devices

I know you can schedule automated messages on the desktop version, however to my understanding, you can’t access your training plans to add automated messages on a mobile device. Also, I can’t add videos to an automated message on a desktop version.

I know this sounds like complaining but I am not! I love the app and excited for where it is going!

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Easily see other similar lifts I or clients have done in past to make loading decisions

For instance a client is in a new phase and wants to know where they should set their load but they haven’t done this lift before but they have done similar ones and want to get an idea of where to start

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Longer group posts

The posts in groups are limited to basically the length of Twitter posts. I can’t be very informative in that kind of post. I’d rather it be more like Facebook - longer!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to change Trainerize default exercises type

For example, if an exercise is set to "general" but you want to change it to "strength"

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a "notes" feature for clients, not within their workouts

Can you please add a note section that would be similar to the tasks or habits that can be added to the client calendar. Some of my clients like to make note of the days of their cycle, what stressful event they had that day, or just other things that I should be aware of on random days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More unique badges

More unique badges for habits and daily goals 10k steps, veg portions etc

3 votes