Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • or

98 results found

1. iamgpt123@outlook.com

Client management can be easily learn through https://chatgpt.jp.net which is a new platform !
    We're excited to have you here! This forum is dedicated to discussing all aspects of ChatGPT Japanese. Whether you're new to the platform or a seasoned user, this is the perfect place to share your experiences, ask questions, and learn how to make the most of ChatGPT in Japanese.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow calanders to be synced to Outlook / Office 365

Its really awesome you can sync your calander with iSO and Google Calander, but it would be great if you could also sync it to your outlook calander.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to manually enter macro splits in smart meal planner

Instead of the 3 preset macro splits, allow me to define my own macro splits.

If you want to build a completely custom meal plan, you should vote on this one:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/6282541

736 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add PDFs/custom links in the more section for clients

Ability to add links to link out to pages to buy supplements, equipment, clothing etc.
    Have a space to upload recipe guides, starting guides etc.

This will be for everyone.

If you need specific links/PDFs for specific client types, vote here
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/44489439

855 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Group Challenges (winner accumulates the most points)

Leaderboards: Your top-performing members will get eternal fame when your other members see them shine at the top of your leaderboards.

Social Sharing: After reaching a goal or completing a challenge, your members can share their results on Facebook and Twitter

For lifetime rewards/level to redeem for swag, please vote here:
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/6959643

310 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Lifetime points for rewards or levels system to redeem for swag etc

An automatic system that rewards milestones and achievements in Trainerize with badges or points, to keep clients motivated in their training. For example, no workouts missed in February might earn a consistency badge or a certain number of points.

Points can be accumulated through the lifetime of a member to swap for swag or shakes

For points for group challenges, please vote here:
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/36156034

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the ability to sync with the Whoop tracker strap

IMO whoop.com is quickly becoming the go-to tracker for serious athletes (used by the NBA, MLB and NFL in addition to many olympians). A large part of its appeal is it the first tracker than calculates recovery and helps an athlete optimize when they're to train hard and back off all of which helps to limit injury. I'd love to see you add the ability to sync your app with Whoop as I think it would strengthen the trainer/client relationship in cases where the client uses the Whoop strap. Thank you.

215 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Basic class booking abilities for clients to self-book into classes with timeslots for classes or group training within Trainerize

I need basic class booking where clients can browse class time table for the business and grab a spot directly in Trainerize without needing another gym management app.

I have one membership type that allows access to all class or small group training spots. I also do not need trainer commission payout calculations or salary calculations.

For advanced class booking where you need commissioning or splitting class types by membership etc. , please vote here:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-coach-trainer-trainerize/suggestions/45196516-need-class-booking-with-trainer-commission-payout

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Happy to announce this feature has been released in beta! We've added a banner on the overview page to help get you started booking classes. Start there and check it out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to help@trainerize.com.

Thank you for voting!

9. Add the ability for clients or trainers to upload device data

I used workoutlog.com as a "client" for a certification I was doing with another trainer. I was able to upload my polar heart rate monitor data (*.hrm file) and it automatically had my heart rate data. I saw it was also available for Garmin, Timex, PowerTap, SRM, and CompuTrainer. Is this something that can be integrated into trainerize?

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

10. Client Based Help Area for Trainerize

Your current help.trainerize.com (which is where clients are directed by Help') at the bottom of the Web Dashboard is COMPLETELY focused towards Trainer help using the platform and is not helpful to our End Clients at all.

I understand we can create our own help sections on our websites, but we either need to be able to redirect Client Help to our section of the website or a Generic Client Help section needs to be added to the help.trainerize.com to handle general questions our clients will have in using the Phone or Web Apps. (In ZenDesk which you're using to…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

11. Vimeo

Hello,
    We are starting to post video content for Students. However, links to youtube display. Can you please let us know if there is a plan to be able to integrate VIMEO (they have digital rights type of protection under their hosting plan, which I believe that we can then manage/control access to paid students).

Thanks for any feedback.
    dancescape.trainerize.com

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We want to help trainers reduce the number of apps they’re using so we’re focusing on direct uploads into Trainerize. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If there’s any reasons why you find uploading videos into Trainerize not as effective or efficient, please let us know.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

12. Ability to change email from info@trainerize.com

Auto messages from info@trainerize.com can be confusing to clients

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’. As most clients use push notifications and choose to mute emails, this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

Thanks!

13. Built in bodyfat calculator from circumference measurments

Most clients do not have access/ability to measure bf. Electrical impedence devices are questionable and vary greatly based on many factors. Please allow the system to generate bodyfat based on entered circumference measurements. There are many formulas available. I have inserted the US Military and the even newer Ace (American Council on Exercise) formula below:
    Military:
    For men, use the following formula: % body fat = 86.010 x log10(abdomen - neck) - 70.041 x log10(height) + 36.76 [8]
    For women, use the following formula: % body fat = 163.205 x log10(waist + hip - neck) - 97.684 x log10(height) -…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. photo

To be able to take or upload a picture of your meal and have AI guess it's calories, macros and ingredients and put it into your meal tracker. Similar to Chat GPT 4 photo recognition or apps like https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/foodvisor-nutrition-diet/id1064020872

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sharleena560@gmail.com

we need to be able to see previous Macro goals on previous months graphs. If you change a clients current macros it sets ALL previous data with previous marco's to the new numbers!!! This is hugely problematic and decreases due diligence on the coaching side of things.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When a trainer or client is using a iPad or tablet they should have an option to use the full site or mobile site.

When a trainer or client is using a iPad or tablet they should have an option to use the full site or mobile site. The reason being is the some want to edit workouts or add clients on the go, having the m2 in the URL and removing each time can become a pain in the you know what....hehe
    http://positivefitness.m2.trainerize.com not a good URL for iPad's or tablet's,
    Good URL http://positivefitness.trainerize.com for iPad's and tablet's editing etc. remember trainers are always on the go and don't always carry laptops.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow clients to update payment info/cancel WITHIN the mobile app

Even though they can cancel/update payment info through the website version of the app, no one understands this and it is confusing. Especially for custom branded apps.

I currently have to either step them through the process of logging into the web version and finding where to cancel or update info, or (most often) just do it myself.

There is also no direct link to the web version when they click on the "Payment Information" and "My Purchases" under the MORE screen. It simply says "Please sign in through the web app to manage your payment information".

Even if canceling…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update to "Groups" Messaging Software

So, after using Trainerize for a little bit here I wanted to throw my idea into the wind for some changes to the messaging software in the "groups" tab.

This will be a little long, so please bare with me.

1️⃣ FIRST - Summary Tab
    ▪️ It would be great if we could add in a little description that can communicate whatever we need to our group of people (as seen in the photo link).
    ▪️ The "Time Line" Tab should really just be consolidated underneath and taken off the general chat feed to clean things up. People can interact…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you recommend third-party software for repairing Outlook PST files?

Yes, a third-party tool to repair Outlook PST file data Outlook PST Repair Software helps to recover PST file data. This tool efficiently restores corrupted or damaged PST file data so there is no data loss. It supports email data and other mailbox data recovery from all versions of Outlook. This application is an excellent choice for users with advanced features. You can use it to get access to your important data.
    Read More: https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-repair.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quit "Find a Trainer" and trainerize.me

Trainerize.me and the “Find a Trainer” feature, which creates a marketplace for trainers, makes us commodities and forces us to lower our prices to compete with everyone else.

Trainerize used to be a service for trainers, not for clients to compare trainers to many others. It was so different from anything else. It was perfect!
    By offering trainerize.me / Find a Trainer, it makes Trainerize like thumbtack.com where people can just search for a trainer in their city online.

Now, we can’t offer an app to our clients. We’re now “just a bunch of trainerize trainers”. What I loved about…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.

Simply go to your Settings > Trainerize.me and toggle the switch to off to turn off your list.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base