Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4546 results found

1. Add clarification in the UI that program descriptions are only viewed by trainers.

Descriptions of phased and on-demand programs are viewed by trainers only. it does not say anywhere else that clients cannot view the text the same way they can see training phase descriptions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. view and edit all training days at the same time

Would be good to be able to see all training days at once at a glance and to be able to edit without having to exit and go into them one at a time and also is annoying that I have to hover over the exercise in workout builder to see the rest of the exercise name

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allowing trainers to view programs that clients have purchased

Clients can purchase my programs through my website, however it would be nice if as the trainer we could see the programs that a client has purchased without having to wait until the start date. It's very frustrating and shows currently that I have clients with no program - yet they've purchased and it doesnt show in the calendar when it will start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. be able to adjust number of meals and snacks allowed

the app only allows for a total of 5 meals and or snacks based on calorie need- let consumer adjust how many calories they want to consume and number of entry's

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to choose which clients can use macro tracking and which can use photo tracking

I have clients who I need to track by macros and others who I only need them to show me a pictures of their meal based on portion size measured by their hands. At this time we are only able to choose one or the other for all clients, but I would love to be able to choose which option I want for each client. It would actually be really awesome if the client could toggle back and forth which one they would like to use depending on the time frame they have to track throughout the day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current post workout rating system needs to be updated

The question says "how hard was the session?" and the "hardness" shouldn't be the emphasis. It should be the quality of the session/workout which can encompass the "hardness" already but adds more variables to consider like their performance that day, their condition, and etc. So, I'm suggesting the post workout rating question to ask, "what was the quality of your sessions?" not "how hard was the workout"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Compare workout progress over longer ranged than 90 days

When my clients repeat a workout they first did months ago, I can’t see the side by side progress if it occurred further than 90 days ago. It literally won’t let me adjust the dates to be longer. There’s like an actual limit on how far back trainerize thinks I should care about workout progress. What’s up with that dude?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add more substitutes for certain exercises

Yesterday, my workout had me doing cable preacher curls, but my gym at work doesn’t have that machine available. Basically, I had to grab an adjustable bench and used it as an alternative to perform the exercise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Body stats

I’d like to be able to select what stats I track ie.
    body weight, body fat %, muscle mass, fat mass, visceral fat, water weight, waist. Then also have all the progress stats come up on the one screen. This was my absolute favourite thing about EverFit App. It’s the only thing they are well ahead of you. (Definitely need to be able to enter muscle mass and water weight).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 50min appointments or 5min buffer

I’d love to be able to either book 50 min appt or be able to had a 5 min buffer to a 45 min appt. My PT sessions are 45 mins but I book myself every 50 mins. This would be awesome if it could be done. I used to use this appt system for when I did 1 hour sessions and it worked beautifully. I know it would work great if I could just get the right timing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. pork, ham, dairy with meat mix excludes needed to be in the exclude option since my brand is all about kosher

pork, ham, dairy with meat mix excludes needed to be in the exclude option since my brand is all about kosher

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a way for clients to submit trainer reviews that are visible on our Trainerize profiles.

Clients should be able to leave a review and express how much they enjoyed working with their trainer. After the trainer approves the review, it could be posted on their Trainerize profile for potential clients to see. This will help trainers market themselves and attract more potential clients. This is particularly helpful for clients that have to cease their work with a trainer, but want to leave on a good note. It will also help potential clients gain insight into what working with a particular trainer is like, and help guide their decision making when choosing a trainer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. charlenedawn_coaching@hotmail.com

allow clients to build recipes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to pull foods and recipes straight from the myfitnesspal database for custom foods.

Add the ability to pull foods and recipes straight from the myfitnesspal database for custom foods and meals. This would save so much time from adding every macro and micronutrient when creating custom foods and meals. It would give us the ability to add products from different companies instantly and be able to easily create more accurate grocery lists! Also, it doesn't even need to be from myfitnesspal! we have a database in app!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Clients Choose Start Date of Program

Currently the only options for a client to start a program they have purchased through Trainerize Pay is to start the following Monday, the day of purchase, or a specific date that I set. This sets up a pretty unfortunate business model.

One of the biggest pieces of feedback I've received from clients is that they would prefer to be able to choose the day that they start the program that they purchase rather than be forced into a certain start option. Sometimes they need some time to get things settled before starting the program and don't want to miss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Edit exercises after they are already in the library

Some exercises that are in the TZ library, such as side planks, should be a timed exercise but are not. I would like the ability to edit exercises after they are already in the library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Group fitness as part of challenges

It would be handy to be able to select group fitness as a way of earning points in a challenge. I am group fitness based and 1-1, and most of my challenges encourage the use of group fitness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a coach I want to see the macro breakdown of each food item, not just the entire meal.

As a coach, I want to see the macro breakdown of each food item, not just the entire meal. Currently I can see the calories for each item but not the macros.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More meat options

more beef options and less plant based options

0 votes