Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4664 results found

1. Filter Persistence Issue in Exercise Progress Section

Hi Trainerize Team!!

I’ve noticed an issue with the filter in the Progress Exercises section. When I select a filter option other than "Estimated 1 Rep Max" and then switch to a different exercise, the filter automatically resets to "Estimated 1 Rep Max."

Could you please make it so that the filter setting remains consistent across exercises until it is manually changed by the user?

Thank you for giving us the space to make suggestions and for considering this as an option!

All the best,
    -Ariel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please have a way of getting all of a clients weights into a spreadsheet document?

Hi, can we please have a way of downloading a clients weights with the date of each weigh-in in the form of a spreadsheet? The graphs that are generated by the app never start at zero so I have been manually copying some clients weights and dates into a spread sheet to create a line graph that starts at 0 and goes up by 10kg increments to get a better look at their weightloss over time. As you can imagine this is a VERY timely process so it would be nice if we could access this data in spreadsheet format.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add tracking options for Hiking Cardio event

Would like to see the options for clients to enter distance and elevation targets into the 'Hiking" Cardio activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow workout data to be backdated prior to a client signing in for the first time

Currently the client has to log in before workout data can be entered for them, but this is a limitation if you are moving the client over from another system and would like to backdate their data to be ready for them to get stuck in immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the tracker easier to use!!!!

The In-App meal tracker is very complicated and requires a bunch of additional steps in order to track a food item. Most of the time, my clients are only tacking half of their day because they forget to hit a check mark here, or miss a plus sign there. Its too tedious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow owners to "park" trainers that leave their team.

Once a trainer leaves, owners should be able to park them, removing their access, but allowing the clients to still have access to their conversation history, so they don't lose information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Team Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Connect YAZIO App

One of the most used tracking Apps - would be great to connect it directly with Trainerize like MyFitnessPal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multi-Langua App

There must be the option of English, Spanish and Portuguese (Br). They are the 3 types of clients that I have and the fact that it is only in English generates rejection and that means that I lose potential clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multi-Language App

There must be the option of English, Spanish and Portuguese (Br). They are the 3 types of clients that I have and the fact that it is only in English generates rejection and that means that I lose potential clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multi-language App

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow all clients to access the challenge they are in.

Not all my clients can access the challenge they are in. Unless I am missing something. Some see it some don't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to put packages in the or order of our choice instead of alphabetical order

Should be an option where you’re able to change around the order of your products so that way it looks presentable on your website instead of it being in alphabetical order. That way it can be any name you would like it to be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. App for Spanish speakers

Hello! My name is Seric. I am a personal trainer and natural bodybuilding champion. I have been using the app for some time to take my online consulting to the next level. It's excellent!

I have students in different parts of the world. Especially in Argentina, Venezuela and Colombia.

It is possible that the application can work in Spanish for people who do not yet know how to speak English. It can be a very important advance for the entire community. What do you think? ;D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix how links display in the chat. Why do links to example loom or typeform, display as an ad?

When I post a link in the chat, for example, a loom, typeform, etc, it pops up as a big ad.
    Pleases fix this to display the way these links display in text, social media dms etc.
    It's frustrating that I need to send these links to their email rather than in the chat so it displays betters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automatic Progression Spreadsheet Changes When Updating Client Programs

have the capability of substituting exercises within the progression spreadsheet, but also have the capability of adding exercises week by week, and removing exercises for deload weeks for example.

All without having to create new workouts in the training phase.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add nutrition options for an animal-based diet.

Beef food options and dairy-based protein food options should be included and an animal-based nutrition protocol should be added.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. why does the calendar keep duplicating items?

No matter how many times I mass delete items like cardio or auto messages from my clients calenders, the app duplicates random auto messages for different days all the time and I'm continuously having to go in and delete them.
    For example (and I've spoken to the support team MANY times who said this is a bug you're trying to fix) I set auto messages every Friday for check ins. I then double check my clients calenders to ensure it's set up correctly and then a couple of weeks later, the auto message has duplicated itself 3 times in one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to choose the best treadmill for walking?

Choosing a treadmill specifically for walking involves considering several key factors to ensure comfort, safety, and functionality:

Motor Power
    For walking, you typically don't need as much horsepower as you would for running. A motor with around 2.0 to 3.0 horsepower is usually sufficient for walking speeds.

Belt Size
    Opt for a treadmill with a longer and wider belt to accommodate a comfortable walking stride. Look for dimensions around 55 inches long and 20 inches wide or larger.

Speed Range
    Ensure the treadmill offers a low-speed range suitable for walking. Most treadmills designed for home use will have speeds ranging…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. De Invloed van ChatGPT Nederlands op het Milieubeleid

Inleiding: Wat is ChatGPT Nederlands?
    ChatGPT Nederlands is een geavanceerd taalmodel dat kunstmatige intelligentie (AI) gebruikt om de Nederlandse taal te begrijpen en te genereren. Dit innovatieve hulpmiddel kan op verschillende manieren bijdragen aan het verbeteren van milieubeleid door gegevensanalyse, communicatie en strategische planning te ondersteunen. Met de inzet van ChatGPT Nederlands kunnen beleidsmakers en bedrijven hun milieudoelstellingen efficiënter bereiken en duurzamere praktijken implementeren.

U **** ChatGPT Nederlands hier gebruiken: https://chatgptnl.nl/

ChatGPT Nederlands en Milieudata-analyse
    Een van de grootste voordelen van ChatGPT Nederlands is het vermogen om grote hoeveelheden milieudata te analyseren. Dit omvat gegevens over luchtkwaliteit, waterverbruik, afvalbeheer en…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A photo folder in the messages chat

It would be awesome if like "messenger" there is a way to see all photos a client posts in the chat in a little folder. My clients use photos/videos in chat a lot and it would be awesome to not have to scroll through the messages to find them all the time. I often move my clients onto WhatsAPP for photos and video management, but I would love to be able to do all this in the app. I also get stuck with the 60 sec max video sharing, as I often do coaching vids that are longer than 60…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base